Update the Smart Hub firmware to the latest version available. To update the firmware on your Smart Hub, upload your desired firmware or select a firmware version already in your assets. Then update the selected Smart Hub.
GroundControl 5.9 supports updating the firmware for DataMation Unidock docks only.
To update the firmware:
- In the Launchpad Actions menu, select Update <vendor> Firmware.
- In the Update Firmware dialog, either upload your desired firmware package, or select a firmware version already in your assests.
- To upload a firmware package, click Upload New and select the appropriate file location.
- To select an existing firmware version, select it from the firmware version list.
- Click Update. The Launchpad Details page displays the status of the firmware update.