The Health Dashboard displays a summary of all Launchpads and Devices, with each health metric in its own section, including a summary of unhealthy items out of the total items. This allows administrators to view the overall health of Launchpads and Devices and determine which unhealthy devices require attention. The Health Dashboard displays the current health status, within the last 5 minutes.
The Admin > Health Metrics page allows administrators to configure which Launchpad and Device health metrics to display on the Health Dashboard.
- All health metrics are enabled (set to ON) by default.
- Disabling a health metric removes it from the Health Dashboard, and removes the associated filter pill from the Launchpad or Device page. If you disable all of the health metrics in either Launchpad or Devices, the Health Dashboard displays an empty panel for that item.
Select which Launchpad health metrics to display on the Health Dashboard.
- Launchpad is disconnected – displays the number of disconnected Launchpads.
- Launchpad version is not current – displays any Launchpads that are not running a current release of Imprivata GroundControl.
- Launchpad has failed devices – displays the Launchpads with failed devices.
- Launchpad has unpaired devices – displays the Launchpads with unpaired devices.
Select which Device health metrics to display on the Health Dashboard.
- Last activity failed – displays the devices where the last activity failed.
- Device is unpaired – displays the devices that are unpaired.
- Device is overdue – displays the devices that are overdue. This metric is displayed when you enable the Overdue Devices settings in your Check Out setting.
- Battery health < 75% – displays the devices with battery health at less than 75%.