Applies to the Imprivata Locker app (iOS).
The Imprivata Locker app displays details about any failures it encountered when attempting to access resources that should be available. These include a number of local and network resources:
- Local configuration file — the local configuration file may be missing or is corrupt.
- Password Autofill is enabled – indicates whether Password AutoFill is enabled for the Locker apps in iOS settings.
- Emergency Unlock PIN — indicates whether the Emergency Unlock PIN is set in the MDM.
- Communication with the OneSign Server — the OneSign server cannot be reached due to network connectivity, server errors, or response timeouts.
- Communication with GroundControl Server — the GroundControl server cannot be reached due to network connectivity, server errors, or response timeouts.
To send logs to Imprivata Support from the Imprivata Locker 3.8 or later (iOS) app: