In your MaaS360 server, you can download an enrollment configuration profile from the section labeled “Apple Configurator.”
- Enable Apple Configuration integration in MaaS360 by selecting Setup -> Deployment Settings, checking the box next to “Setup Supervised Devices using Apple Configurator” under “Advanced Management for Corporate iOS Devices” and clicking Save.
- Download the MaaS360 MDM enrollment profile by selecting Devices -> Enrollment -> More -> Apple Configurator then clicking Download under Step 1.
- Download this profile to your Mac or Windows PC. (Your Mac may attempt to install the profile; just click “Cancel” to prevent this.) Upload this file to the GroundControl MDM configuration.
Important! Please note each time you download an enrollment profile directly from Maas360, the old one will be invalidated and device enrollment will fail. This means each time a new profile is generated, you will need to update it in GroundControl. From the Admin section, you can upload, replace or download an MDM profile that’s been uploaded to GC previously.
Advanced API Integration
You may also choose to integrate with MaaS360’s API. To do this, you’ll need to fill in some additional data.
- The address of your server. Select the appropriate option from the dropdown menu.
- Your Billing ID. Same as your Account ID, this can be found under your profile (search for your name on the top left corner).
- Your organization’s App Access Key and Maas360 AppID. Note: You’ll need to contact Maas360 support directly to obtain this information.
- A username and password for an administrator user.
Test: When you click Test, GroundControl with verify the settings.
Save: When you click Save, credentials will be saved but not verified. Be sure to verify credentials before saving.